From Insider Threat Detection
Revision as of 14:08, 6 April 2016 by Ychung
Insider Threat Analysis
- Srikanta Tirthapura (Advisor)
- Apurba Das (Student)
- Yung-Yu Chung (Student)
- Evolving Insider Threat Detection Stream Mining Perspective Parveen, Pallabi, et al. International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools 22.05 (2013)
- Supervised Learning for Insider Threat Detection Using Stream Minning Parveen, Pallabi, et al., Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI), 2011 23rd IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2011
- Outside the closed world: On using machine learning for network intrusion detection Sommer, Robin, and Vern Paxson., Security and Privacy (SP), 2010 IEEE Symposium on. IEEE, 2010
- Generating test data for insider threat detectors Lindauer, Brian, et al., Journal of Wireless Mobile Networks, Ubiquitous Computing, and Dependable Applications (JoWUA) 5.2 (2014): 80-94.
- Honeypots: Catching the insider threat Spitzner, Lance., Computer Security Applications Conference, 2003. Proceedings. 19th Annual. IEEE, 2003.
- Incremental Anomaly Detection in Graphs Eberle, William, and Lawrence Holder., Data Mining Workshops (ICDMW), 2013 IEEE 13th International Conference on. IEEE, 2013.
- Insider Threat Detection Using Graph-Based Approaches Eberle, William, Jeffrey Graves, and Lawrence Holder., Journal of Applied Security Research 6.1 (2010): 32-81.
- Unsupervised Ensemble based Learning for Insider Threat Detection Parveen, Pallabi, et al. , Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust (PASSAT), 2012 International Conference on and 2012 International Confernece on Social Computing (SocialCom). IEEE, 2012.
- A Data-Centric Approach to Insider Attack Detection in Database Systems Mathew, Sunu, et al., Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2010.
- Insider Threat Detection using Stream Mining and Graph Mining Parveen, Pallabi, et al., Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust (PASSAT) and 2011 IEEE Third Inernational Conference on Social Computing (SocialCom), 2011 IEEE Third International Conference on. IEEE, 2011.
- A Target-Centric Formal Model For Insider Threat and More Chinchani, R., and A. Iyer. HNQ, and S. Upadhyaya., Technical Report 2004-16, University of Buffalo, US, 2004.
- Evolving Insider Threat Detection Using Stream Analytics And Big Data PhD Thesis
- Anomaly Detection: A Survey, Varun Chandola, Arindam Banerjee, and Vipin Kumar, ACM Computing Surveys, Vol. 41(3), Article 15, July 2009.
- A Survey of Insider Attack Detection Research, Salem, Malek Ben, Shlomo Hershkop, and Salvatore J. Stolfo, Insider Attack and Cyber Security. Springer US, 2008. 69-90.
- Use of K-Nearest Neighbor classifier for intrusion detection, Yihua Liao, V.Rao Vemuri, Computers & Security, Volume 21, Issue 5, 1 October 2002
- Fast anomaly detection for streaming data., Swee Chuan Tan, Kai Ming Ting, and Tony Fei Liu, IJCAI'11, 2011
- Applying Modified K-Nearest Neighbor to Detect Insider Threat in Collaborative Information Systems, Aruna Singh, Smita Shukla Patel, IJIRSET 2014
- A Partitioning Approach to Scaling Anomaly Detection in Graph Streams, Eberle, W.; Holder, L., Big Data (Big Data), 2014 IEEE International Conference on , vol., no., pp.17,24, 27-30 Oct. 2014
- Insider Threat Detection using Stream Mining and Graph Mining, Pallabi Parveen and Jonathan Evans and Bhavani Thuraisingham and Kevin W. Hamlen and Latifur Khan
- Proactive Insider Threat Detection through Graph Learning and Psychological Context, Oliver Brdiczka, Juan Liu, Bob Price, Jianqiang Shen, Akshay Patil, Richard Chow, Eugene Bart, Nicolas Ducheneaut, Security and Privacy Workshops (SPW), 2012 IEEE Symposium on , vol., no., pp.142,149, 24-25 May 2012
- Supervised Learning for Insider Threat Detection Using Stream Mining, Pallabi Parveen, Zackary R Weger, Bhavani Thuraisingham, Kevin Hamlen and Latifur Khan, Privacy, Security, Risk and Trust (PASSAT) and 2011 IEEE Third Inernational Conference on Social Computing (SocialCom), 2011 IEEE Third International Conference on , vol., no., pp.1102,1110, 9-11 Oct. 2011
- Multi-Domain Information Fusion For Insider Threat Detection Eldardiry, Hoda, et al. "Multi-domain information fusion for insider threat detection." Security and Privacy Workshops (SPW), 2013 IEEE. IEEE, 2013.