How To Use Durham TITAN Server
How to use the Durham server
The durham server contains a Titan X which is the most powerful GPU we have. Multiple users can be logged in at once however it will slow the performance of the GPU.
1. ssh into the machine:
- Make sure you are on the iastate VPN if not on campus
- Replace net-id with your id
2. Install keras/tensorflow/opencv locally run:
pip install --user opencv-python keras tensorflow-gpu
- Only need to install once.
3. Set up environment variable, run:
- replace 'env' with the proper environment type, either tcsh or bash.
- The tcsh source file can be downloaded by clicking here
- The bash source file can be downloaded by clicking here
- If you run the source file and the environment does not setup properly, try the other file
4. Run your python code!!
- IF YOUR PYTHON CODE WILL NOT RUN, WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING INTO THE ISSUE AND WILL POST A SOLUTION WHEN WE FIND ONE
5. exit the ssh session:
Return to Main Page